At Rough Stone, our goal is to build a professional, efficient, highest performing team.
Rough Stone Software is an expert software consultancy company, located in Pittsburgh, PA. Our team is comprised of software experts, who specialize in building and integrating the software systems that are critical to improving a business’ ability to make money, be more productive and enable new capabilities.
Our passion allows us to deliver best outcomes and to take ownership of our clients’ most complex development and technology challenges. Rough Stone brings experience, technical leadership and process to mitigate risk in projects and provides clear, measurable business results with high success rates.
Careers at Rough Stone are a tremendous opportunity for professional growth. We support continuing education and personal development. There will be constant change, but one thing is certain, you will learn faster at Rough Stone than you will anywhere else.
We are growing our sales team, and are seeking an aggressive, self-motivated Business Development Executive. This is a sales hunter role requiring a high activity level of daily prospecting via phone and email.
This role is focused on new lead generation and selling custom software and consulting services to medium to large businesses.
The following qualities are essential for success in this role:
- Aggressive hunter
- High activity level around prospecting for new clients
- Hustle, passion, and intensity and a get-it-done attitude
- Experienced sales professional in prospecting and calling techniques
- Highly organized and disciplines to work a consistent process
- Avoid distractions and navigate roadblocks to close deals
- Strong, professional selling skills
- Must be able to take direction and own the measurable results
- Oriented toward serving others
- Attitude: A positive, enthusiastic and optimistic
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of experience in selling to technology services companies
- Experienced in selling application development and consulting services
- Documented history of success and achievement of sales objectives
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Excellent understanding of sales in custom software, sales process, systems, and Salesforce
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business
- Aggressive levels of prospecting, including cold calling Senior Executives and presenting complex solutions that result in opportunities
Develop and manage full sales lifecycle from lead generation, proposals and closing clients